- Hits: 1252
The Department of Education, CTA announces Berea College Scholarship to study undergraduate program at Berea College, Kentucky, USA for the Fall 2017 admission.
- Deadline for International Application is: November 30, 2017
Minimum Required Test Scores:
- SAT -
- 1210 (before 3/2016)
- 900 (3/2016 or After)
- Internet - 68
- Computer - 190
- Paper - 520
- IELTS - 6.0 (Must have minimum of 5 in all subscores)
Applicants must mail the completed application forms and all other components of the application process in one packet (test scores, high school records, recommendations, etc.). International students cannot apply online.
A complete application packet for an international applicant with no transfer credit consists of:
- A completed International Application for admission & Scholarship Form
- The International Personal Essay Cover Sheet
- Official scores from at least one of the following exams: TOEFL, IELTS, ACT or SAT. Test scores must be received by November 30th. You should register and take the test early in order to meet the deadline.
- Personal Statement for Financial Circumstances
- Official secondary school records.
- A completed International Fiancial Questionaire (IFQ)
- The Financial Recommendation Form for International Students
- Two (2) Admission Recommendation forms, at least one of which should be written by a current or former teacher.
Read the International Application Instruction before filling in the International Application Form for Admission and Scholarship
Click to read the official Scholarship Announcement from the Department of Education, CTA & visit the Berea College website for further information regarding International Application for Admission & Scholarship
Click to download the complete application packet
Note: Interested applicants must submit the application directly to the following address:
Office of Admissions
209 Chestnut Street
Berea, KY 40403